Friends of Dove Missions,
Please click HERE to watch the 105 second update from our founder, Liz Rooney, on location in Dove Missions’ Youth Development Center. If you prefer to get straight to the bottom line, here is your personal “Executive Summary”:
- Thank You for all of your support over the years – because of YOU we have been able to change the lives of over 400 children and their families – truly an amazing accomplishment!
- We need your help – now. The flooding last year and hurricanes this year have negatively impacted our finances and operations – to the point that our sustainability is in question right now.
- Through the end of the year, we need approximately $15K to keep the lights on and programs running. This is our slow season for volunteer support at the school, so that plus the impacts mentioned above have us in a tough spot.
- While that number sounds intimidating on the surface, with the large support base we have, even a modest donation by you will help us reach, and hopefully surpass, our goal.
- How can you help?
- Donation – click HERE to make a recurring donation to help us maintain a sustainable organization over the long term. One-time donations are also accepted.
- Child Sponsorship – for only 30 per month, you can change a child’s life and give them what might be their only chance at success. Click HERE to get started.
- Share – If you are unable to help us financially, then we would really appreciate your sharing this message with your network of people. You can do that from our Facebook page or our Twitter feed.
To wrap up, again, a very big, very heartfelt, and very deep THANK YOU in advance for all of your support. It is through generous supporters like you that we can execute on our mission, which is:
Dove’s Youth Center is a “safe haven” for children, providing an opportunity to learn, laugh and share a positive experience in a safe environment.
Our mission has always remained the same; To give children at risk, opportunity and hope.